Luna ukuleles reviews
In the world of instruments, choosing the best ukulele that suits your needs can be a bit of a challenge. There are hundreds upon hundreds of different types, which has their own unique characteristics, pros and cons. For these reason Luna ukuleles reviews might help more .
Anyone with interested to know more about this distinctive instrument, they are actually in the right place! This article will give you all the information and solid recommendations about Luna Ukulele . Here are ten to sample that you would want to look upon.
Luna’s traditional Tattoo Mahogany soprano ukelele takes its amazing design from traditional Hawaiian body ornamentation. These designs are monochromatic, tattooed in black on brown skin, with strong geometric patterns. Its shapes and symbols are inspired by the natural island world: stones, waves, sharks, fish, turtles, rain, sun, and birds. Its waves and sharks teeth are unique design .
- Great tone that stays in tune for a time
- Neat designs
- Affordable ukulele
- Appropriate for all ages.Cons:
- No instructional DVD in the package
- Decorated with fabric case.
To the early Hawaiians, Mo’o (lizards) was a sign of spirituality and good fortune. Agile and shape-shifting, lizards are one of the most powerful and oldest of Polynesian guardian spirits. These graceful lizards entwine amongst tropical Monstera leaves on the Luna Mahogany Series Mo’o Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele and are sure to bring good mojo to your playing.
- Laser-etch lizard design by Alex Morgan
- Aquila strings
- Onboard preamp
- Top, back and sides: Mahogany, Neck: nato/mahogany
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Finish: Satin
- Includes gig bag
- Loose bridge
- Poorly-functioning components
You’re going to adore the Luna Mahogany Series Tattoo Concert Ukulele. With amazing looks, this Luna can give a sweet, harmonious sound. Beginners choice, easy to get around .Luna Tattoo Ukulele contain attractive and affordable price.
- Unique design
- Great tone
- Fair price tag
- Some flaws in the finish.
- Poorly adjusted strings
The Luna UKE VMT Vintage Mahogany Soprano Ukulele is a high-quality ukulele . In the small Soprano size, it’s the most accessible ukulele on the market.
An authentic, classic style ukulele, made of vintage mahogany; Vintage Mahogany Soprano features a pretty, dark red satin finish. It’s lightweight, great for traveling , the frets are placed closer together, it provides the classic ukulele sound.
- Authentic, High-Quality Ukulele
- Soprano Uke – standard Small Size
- Beautiful Design, dark Red Satin Color
- Beginner Friendly and playable- Close Frets
- Recognizable Ukulele Sound
- Vintage Mahogany Wood Material
- The gig bag is not properly padded
5.Luna UKEPEARL Seahorse Etched Pearl Inlay Concert Body Ukulele
The delicately etched Ukepearl seahorse signs creativity, imagination, good luck, fatherhood, vigilance, confidence, and grace. The pearl on the same ukelele symbolizes triumph over misfortune, purity, and spiritual evolution and is related to water, the moon and feminine energy. The Luna Uke Pearl is made for the true Uke enthusiasts. Its solid body Mahogany Ukulele possesses a set neck construction, a walnut fretboard, satin natural finish, and a distinctive Luna “Moon Phase” pearl dot inlays. The Uke Pearl is among one of the finest Ukuleles that the company Luna make.
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Comes with a very nice gig bag with an adjustable strap and a front pocket.
- Fairly well tuned
- Lightweight and comfortable to play
- Falls in the ‘expensive’ category
6.Luna Exotic Series Spalt Maple Concert Ukulele with Crescent Moon Soundhole
This Luna Exotic uke is truly an amazing instrument that needs to be seen and played to be appreciated. Its features include a Spalt Maple wood used for the body of the ukulele, mahogany wood neck, beautiful tortoise shell binding, and Luna’s distinctive “Moon Phase” pearled inlays. Luna Guitars’ Concert Exotic Series Ukuleles supplicates balmy tropic nights with a crescent moon shape sound hole.
- Vibrant and lively sound
- The neck of the guitar is smooth, well-shaped, and accurate for hand
- Well-constructed from high-quality laminate
- Holds tune very well
- Some of the fret ends could be a bit sharp, requiring minor dressing to smooth it out.
- Some users complained about the imprecise placement of nut and saddle
Luna artistic sr wave uke is a line of comfortable instruments, made for musicians of different ages .Beautifully designed to engage minds, spirits, and talent. Great Wave off Kanagawa (1830-1833) are familiar with this Luna ukelele. The Great Wave, a woodblock print by the Japanese artist Hokusai, is featured on the front of Luna’s “Great Wave Soprano”, and this masterpiece can now be in your stock of personal ukulele collection.
- Includes gig bag with straps
- Dark blue color, and the painted artwork in neck and back is done extremely well
- stays in tune very well
- Some glue may run over in a few places
Our next pick is from the part of the Luna High Tide Series uke , the Luna High Tide Exotic Soprano Ukulele is designed with the exotic mahogany. Yep! The top, back, and sides all feature the beautiful wood, which produces a full classic and vibrant tone.
- Comes with a Luna gig bag
- Well-constructed and unique design
- Excellent warm tone
- Strings that come with the ukulele do not deliver the best tone
9.Luna Mahogany Series Honu Soprano
One quick glance at this ukelele will let you know that it’s different. Mahogany body and features several details gave classic look.
Luna went full nine yards of craftsmanship on this thing. To top it off, this ukulele gives a very nice tone to the table, one which punches higher above its price range.
- Great build quality
- Nice aesthetic details
- Great tone
- Great intonation
- Need better strings if you want to use it to its fullest potential
10.Luna MALU Mahogany Series Maluhia Concert Ukulele
It is much like the one we already reviewed, this Luna Malu uke brings a great combination of amazing sound and intricate detailing at an affordable price.
The sound box features the word ‘peace’ sculpted in various languages around the sound hole.
- Great build quality
- Awesome sound
- Intricate detailing on the top
- Decent price
- Factory strings might need to be swapped
Luna Ukuleles reviews are usually a bit more complicated to figure out. With that being said, we showed you ten awesome ukulele from the famous brand LUNA, which has its own specialty (as you already know).
based on your abilities, preferences and personal style Luna ukuleles reviews are awesome . we are sure that you will not be disappointed.